We hope you’re well as we all continue to manage through the uncertainty due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
At McDole Edge Insurance we understand the challenges you and your family may be facing and we’re here to support you.
- Disaster readiness and business continuity has always been important to us.
- By leveraging our technology, training and preparedness, we are fully operational with no interruption in services.
- Our staff, as always, is fully equipped and ready to continue providing you the same exceptional service you’ve come to expect.
- Providing the best coverage at the best price to protect the life you have worked to build is our #1 job.
- We represent several preferred and standard carriers and it’s our job to make sure you have the coverage you need at the best prices in the market.
- If your work or financial situation has changed, call us to review your policies.
- Payment Extensions – due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all of our carriers are providing our customers additional time to pay while still maintaining coverage.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship YOU MUST CALL US so we can make arrangements before your payment is due and/or before the policy goes into cancellation.
- Please keep in mind that premium for coverage will continue to accumulate.
- If you are able to pay your bill on time, or even a portion of the bill, we recommend you do so to prevent a large balance due when normal billing operations resume.
Please remember McDole Edge Insurance is here for you during this difficult time.
Reach out to us with any questions or concerns. We’re in this together and we will come out of this stronger –let’s stay connected.